Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cami Jo....update

Okay, so it looks like we've got a lot of interest in our little blog. I'm WAY excited, and hope everyone else is too. I've loved the posts so far, and I think I'm going to love having a little support group! (Even if some of you, I've never met! Welcome to the blogging world, eh?)

Okay, so for me, I did great on Saturday and Sunday, (eating wise) but we went camping Monday-Tuesday. I didn't totally loose it, but a few smores probably aren't doing me much good! I've promised myself that I'm going to be really strict with myself for the rest of the week though. Here are my goals this week:

Wednesday: Elipticle 30 minutes hard. Toning 20 minutes

Thursday: Run 5k

Friday: Walk with Friends. (We usually do about 4 miles in an hour)

Saturday: Run 5k

Sunday: TAKE A BREAK! WAHOO!

Moday: Walk again with Friends

Tuesday: Elipticle

Okay, that's my plan. I'm also still sticking to 3 treats this week. Oh boy. What have I gotten myself into? Once I say it out loud, I'm kind of stuck! That's good though right? I figure I have a YW party planning meeting, and I'm in charge of refreshments today, so that will be one treat. Then, I'm sure I'll have something on the 4th at a BBQ I'm going to. Then, I will limit myself to one more treat until Next Wednesday. Think I can do it? OF COURSE I CAN! I AM AMAZING!!! (I tell myself that all the time, even when I don't believe it! It's good for ya!)

Okay, as for the rest, I'll keep working on the same goals as before. More water, nothing to eat after 7:30pm , etc! I'll post next week to let you know how I did!

Thank Goodness for ALMONDS!

2 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

Cam, you're doing great!

Lisa said...

Hey Cami. This is Jill's friend Lisa. I'm interested in joining this little group. Do you have room? :) Let me know. lisat563@yahoo.com