Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Melissa Intro

Hello All!

My name is Melissa and I have two little boys and a hubby (who I count as my 3rd child sometimes.. :)) I have been a BIG TIME slacker for the past year. I let myself eat anything during my whole pregnancy, and I hardly exercised past the 4th month. So I feel like I am starting at square one. Baby steps, right? I only have about 7-8 lbs to lose to get back to pre pregnancy weight, but I have a lot of toning to do!

I have woken up at 6:30 for the past two days and have gone running. And I haven't had any junk food for 3 days. WOOHOO! Really, the only thing I am focusing on right now is being active every day and eating good food. Nothing more specific than that. I want to establish habits that I can keep up forever, instead of yo-yoing back and forth between different phases. I'm excited to have our own little support group!

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

I thought you looked great when I saw you last!
I think that's all anyone should do. Be active and eat right. Sounds simple. Why should it be that hard?
I'm glad you joined the groupie.