Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Jill Again.


So I mentioned below that writing down everything I eat really helps me. This notepad is perfect for this. It hangs on my fridge where everyone can see it. Under the "Someday" section I write my goals for the week. Then day by day I write down everying I eat and the point value (or calories if you count those). I just love the layout and it really helps me stay on top of things.
I just looked it up on Etsy where I bought it and it looks like she's not selling them again until the end of summer. It's just a little something that helps me out so I thought I'd share:)

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

What a smart idea. I did it once, and then I stopped printing my little paper, and I forgot to keep doing it. I'll need to start again though. I also kept mine on the fridge so EVERYONE could see. I think it helped. Okay- I'm up for running if you are. I did run the 5k last wednesday before I left for Yellowstone and I did it in 32 minutes and 11 seconds. I was stoked! I need to start up again though, since my trip. Vacations are killers, aren't they!?

Rolyndia said...

I am going to have to start writing everything down. I know I will be surprised how much I could cut out and add to my eating.