Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Still Alive

HI!!! Yes, I am still alive. It has been so crazy lately. I started a class this Semester, hubby is gone every week, boys have gymnastics twice a week and scouts, Paeton has ballet and Achievement days. There is not a night we are home with nothing to do. I am up at 5am every morning getting my workout done and in bed by 9:30pm every night. Somewhere in all that I find time for homework, to eat, kids home with homework, to eat, laundry, to eat, dishes, to eat, cleaning, to eat and oh, did I mention to eat.

That is my biggest thing right now is my eating. I am not gaining weight, but I am not trimming down either. Maybe to stressed, I don't know.

Hope you guys are doing great!!!!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I hate the eating is my crutch too! You sound crazy busy! I'm impressed that you are still getting up so early to work out. Maybe things will slow down for you and you'll get a handle on the food again soon. Good luck!!!!

Cami Jo said...

Oh....and I'm almost 27 weeks along now so......about 6 months along, I guess. I'm due Feb. 12th so I will post again soon at how I'm doing with everything.

Michelle said...

I'm proud of you for getting up and working out every morning! Do you change up your routine? Sometimes doing the same thing can keep you from progressing. But if you do change it up, I bet before you know it you'll start trimming down! Good luck!