Saturday, November 12, 2011

27 Weeks...

I'm at 27 weeks now, and feeling pretty good. I hate that just because my belly HAS to get bigger when I'm pregnant, my face, arms, butt and legs do too! What's that all about?! Anyway- I'm feeling good. At my appointment last week I had gained 12 pounds. I'm happy with that. And I've still been exercising as much as I can handle. Somedays the contractions are strong and I just try to take it easy. I need to lay off the junk food still, and I'm working on that. Wish me luck as I enter my last trimester girls!!!






2 comments:

Rolyndia said...

You look beautiful! Your weight gain is awesome. Keep up the great job on your workouts and eating junk, well, I am righ there with you. I measured myself this morning and found that my waist and hips are both down 6 inches, so I must be doing something right. LOL! Maybe it is all the running around with being busy, LOL!

Michelle said...

You do look great! That's awesome you can still work out. I'm usually in too much pain while pregnant to do more than walk lol. You're my hero Cami! You're doing great. :D