Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bad

Is it bad that I have no motivation to do anything? I am still working out and watching what I eat as I stick it in my mouth. I have not gained nor lost any weight, but I am not happy with where I am at physically. I need the motivation again.



So I decided that I am going to start my P90X workout from day one and follow the eating program I have posted a few weeks of on here. My reward for this goal in 90 days is to have pictures taken. I have not had a picture of myself professionally taken since this picture was taken 23 years ago. I think it is time and a great motivator. I decided that if I start tomorrow that in 90 days it would be October 26th. I am calling today to schedule the photo shoot.




Here is to MOTIVATION! I can't wait and I am super excited and scared, but I will reach my goal.


Hope you are all doing great and find that motivation to help you reach your goal too.

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

That's an awesome idea!!! Your picture is gorgeous! I'm excited to see how you do, and see your "NEW" pictures in October!!! Good luck. With good motivation, you can do it!

Michelle said...

It's not bad, I think we all get into a slump at one time or another. I love that you have a reward for when you reach your goal. I have that kind of thing set up too and it's really helped. You can do it!!