Wednesday, March 23, 2011

90 days

I have 90 days before my 25th High School Class Reunion. It started Monday and I am on day 88 today. I am so excited and pumped to look great for the Reunion.

Granted as of today no one would know me from High School. When I was in High School I weighed 275 pounds. A year later I was down to 135 pounds and I have not seen any one from High School since I lost the weight. Over the years I have put it back on because of babies and just life in general. I am now down to 179 and my goal is to be at 155 by my Reunion. I think that is a realistic goal and I know that I can do it!

Here is to 88 more days!

Keep up the awesome work! It is almost time to post pictures again in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait to see how every one is doing.

I am grateful for you guys and the love and support you give me.

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

You AMAZE me!!!! If you lost it once, you can DEFINITELY do it again! Good luck. 88 days and counting!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures soon. I'll post mine this week.

Michelle said...

Wow! Rolyndia that's awesome you were able to lose so much weight! Cami is right, you did it once, you can DEFINITELY do it again! My 10 year reunion is this summer, just after yours it sounds like. You're going to look awesome! :D