Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BEFORE:

Okay girls. It's time to be brave. I'm going to go out on a limb here and try something I've never done before. "Before and After" pictures. I'm getting so frustrated with the scale, so I thought I'd try another way to "track my progress". Of course, the pictures you see today will be the "BEFORE" pictures. You'll have to check back in a month or two to see the "after". I just thought this might be good so I can actually "SEE" if there are any changes in the way I look. Afterall, pictures don't lie!

I actually took a few more pictures in a sports bra and shorts that are "For my eyes only!" I think I'll be able to tell a bigger difference with those, but for the blog's sake, I thought I'd post a few of the others that were a little more modest.

Okay..no laughing!

I like to call this one the BUM shot.


Look at those flabby arms...ugh...I mean muscles!

Belly shot...
Front on belly and thighs...


Okay, I challenge all of you to do it too, and see if you can tell a difference in a month! If you want to post it, that's great! If not, I understand. (Especially, since this is not a private blog.) But....I think it's a great idea to keep us all motivated!
Oh, and ps... I found a website to check your OWN Body fat (just google home body fat test), and I came up with 26% body fat. Not 35%. Hopefully, that was more accurate then before!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am impressed that you posted pictures! I'm not sure I could do it, but I might since you asked that we be brave. I don't look nearly as cute as you though! I can tell you are a lot slimmer than the last time I saw you, WTG my friend! So when will you post the after pics?

Cami Jo said...

Maybe I'll give myself 1-2 months and then post some more pics. And thanks for the compliment Michelle. I just cringe when I look at some of those pictures, so it's nice to know that somebody thinks I look slimmer! I dare you to do it though! I'd love you to put them on so we can all see, but even if you don't, just take some for yourself and try it alone. I think it will help me!

PS: I'm sure you look great, but don't forget that "my" baby is almost two and I STILL have baby weight to lose, where-as your baby is still a baby!!! Don't be too hard on yourself!