Friday, January 14, 2011

Not Happy!!

I don't know what is going on! I have gained 6 pounds, uugghh!! I am going to do a Raw 7 Day Detox starting on Monday. Why am I waiting until Monday, because I have to go get groceries so I can and I won't be going until tomorrow.

I have workout 4 times this week and I am eating veggies and fruits with little meat and not treats and I still gained. I am not going to stress out, I am not going to stress out, I am not going to stress out.

Hope all is well with every one!

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Makes me SO mad for you!!!!!Good luck with the detox. I am on my way home on Monday from being out of town, and I'll be hitting it hard again starting then too. Good luck!

Michelle said...

UGH! That really stinks Rolyndia! Could it be muscle maybe? Usually when someone starts working out they build muscle first and put on weight, then the muscle starts to burn fat and then they lose weight. Hopefully that's what is going on! I'd love to hear more about your Raw 7 Day Detox. I keep hearing about those but have never tried them. GL this week! Hope it's a better one for you!