Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year equals New Start

So I kinda gave up until the New Year. I was doing really good until December hit and I went downhill. I weighed myself this morning and found that I had gained 5 lbs on top of the 10 I still need to lose. I am okay with it only because today is the start of a new day. I got up and worked out, ate 3 egg whites scrambled with a applepear. My lunch was a salad topped with some ham and LOTS of water. I squeezed in a orange and a grapefruit for snacks. Dinner will be squash, grilled chicken breast and salad.

I will obtain my goals by June 25th for my 25th High School Reunion and I want to look good for family pictures at the end of February.

I start back to school on Thursday, but I am only taking one class so I feel it won't get in the way of working out and eating healthy.

Hope all of you have a great start on this New Year also!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Good for you! It sounds like you had a great start today! I'm looking forward to the New Year. We will all be happier...healthier, and sexier mamas before we know it!!!! Good work. Keep us posted often on how it's going, so we can stay motivated together!

Michelle said...

I was like you and everything fell apart as December went on. But it sounds like you're getting back on track and have goals set up, which is good! Keep checking in and we'll be here to help you. :)

What are you doing in school?

Rolyndia said...

I am going to school to one day get a nursing degree. I want to work in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). I have a few (about 6) more classes to take and than I can apply for the nursing program.