Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don't think I can

I've come to realize something about why I haven't lost weight and why I don't eat better and work out more. Deep, deep down, I honestly don't think I can. Isn't that horrible? I WANT to be healthier and look healthier but I don't think I can do what it takes. Part of it I believe has to do with my brother's while I was growing up. They were always on my case about eating too much and told me I was fat more times than I could count. So I have issues lol.

Now that I have that off my chest here's what I'm going to do about it. I think I'm going to keep setting goals and keep telling myself that I CAN lose weight. That I CAN be healthier. That I CAN do this.

This week's goals: go to bed before 11pm, drink more water, do two Insanity workouts, and don't buy any sweets. Good luck this week girls!!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

That made me so sad to read Michelle! You are BEAUTIFUL! Don't focus on anybody else or what they say, or what they do, or how they look! You are beautiful and YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT, or this is all a waste of time! This blog is for us to FEEL better about ourselves. It's not how we look, but how we feel! And if we're being healthy, and feeling good, we'll always show it on the outside as well. You need to stay focused on your little goals. Don't think of the big picture right now. Think of what goals you made this week (they are great, by the way) and BELIEVE that you can at least do THOSE! Take it from there. We can't all be a size 2, but we can ALL be healthier!!! You have to believe in yourself! I know you can do it! Think Baby steps!!! I think you are already doing great, because your setting goals, and thinking about how to be healthier. That's the first step! Good luck this week!!!!

(sorry about the novel. Once I get going...I just can't stop myself!_

Cami Jo said...

I meant "you're" not your. I'm no English major, but I hate when I spell things wrong!

Rolyndia said...

It really does start with the mind. If you truly believe you can then you will! Hope it is going great for you this week.