Friday, December 10, 2010

Excited!

So glad this is back up and running. I so needed the extra help. I am starting back on seriously tomorrow. I need to get my eating back under control, it has been terrible.

I joined the gym, but really only for the treadmill. I am miserable walking outside in the cold.

My goals are:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday to do P90X at 5am and when the kids get on the bus to go to the gym and walk/run on the treadmill for an hour.

Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday to do P90X at 5am (my kids are up at 6-6:30a and it does not matter the day)

I am going to follow the old Weight Watcher Point System for my eating and lay off sweets. We are having family pictures at the end of February and I have my 25 year Class Reunion at the end of June. So I need to get my behind in gear. I truly am excited for all of you and hope you reach your goals too!

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Wow girl!!!! How long is the p90x workout???? I hear it's intense. Good for you! Remember not to kill yourself though!! Good goals. Keep us posted on how you did this week! The week by week thing has really been helping me stick with my goals! Glad you are back too!!!

Michelle said...

Good luck with the P90X! I recently bought the Insanity workouts and they are KILLER! So I know what you go through with the P90X. You can do it!!