Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas sweets....uh-oh

Nothing says Christmas like Orange sticks.......and Almond Roca.......and chocolate covered cherries.....and.....well, I guess you get the point. I'm a little nervous with all these treats around. I don't want to throw them out, but I have a really hard time disciplining myself when it's around. Help!!!

I did pretty well again this week, except Thursday I didn't workout because I came down with the flu on Wednesday afternoon. I pretty much stayed in bed for a whole day, but tried to make it up by running on Friday, which I haven't done in a long time. (Because I HATE running outside in the winter!) Other than that, I'm just more nervous for the upcoming week and all the sugar around.

So I guess the main thing I'm going to work on this week is not over-doing it with the sweets.

I'll exercise, drink water, snack on healthy food, and REALLY AVOID TOO MUCH CANDY!!!

I think I might pick a few pieces everyday and put it in a seperate bowl. When they are gone, no more for the day..... We'll see how it goes! Wish me luck. I'm really gonna need it!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday! I really do love Christmas!

2 comments:

Rolyndia said...

Oh the sweets! I threw it all away.

Michelle said...

I have a friend that lets her kids eat as much candy as they want in one day. They usually get sick but then it's over and they don't have candy around all the time. I've considered doing this. Stupid sweets.