Monday, July 7, 2008

Week 7/7/08

How is everyone doing this week?

I am thinking we need a 24/7 hotline to call when we need an intervention. I could have used it last week when I had an encounter with some rice crispy treats. And ice cream. And a lemon bar. It was the 4th okay?

Anyway, this week I have a family reunion all week, so I am just hoping not to totally fall off of the wagon. I ran this morning, and plan to two more times this week. I have lost 2 lbs girls! WOOT!

How are you gals doing?

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

GOOD FOR YOU MELISSA! Holidays don't count! I thought it was a freebie. Like....your body knows it's a holiday and nothing you do can be counted against ya! Right? YEAH- RIGHT! Well, I'll post later to update myself. I think I've been better than normal so, maybe Mr. Blog is working!