Saturday, July 26, 2008

My week in review

This week I think I did pretty good at staying on track. I walked 6 days and most of it was up hill. Today I walked 1 mile and than ran 2 and than walked the last mile. Granted most of my running was down hill, it is a start, right? Eating wise I think I did okay, I have room for improvement. I had 1/2 cup of ice cream and a cookie when we got back from the Temple. But other wise this week I did pretty good. I found that if I have plain yogurt and a big bowl of fresh fruit, I don't grab the other stuff to eat. Also, I always have a big bowl of salad already made up and eat it during the week. Sundays are hard for me, but I a may try to get the family to go for a stroll and see how it goes.

2 comments:

Jill Chatterley said...

You sound like you are doing great. There is no way I could only eat 1/2 cup of icecream. I give you props for having the will power not to eat the whole carton:)

Cami Jo said...

Good for you. You sound like you are doing awesome at running. Having enough energy after running 2 miles, to walk another mile, is awesome, I think!