Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Finally Did It!

So it has been my goal for a while to be able to run the 5k without stopping. I finally did it today. I met Michelle, Cami and Mary this morning and we had a fun run. Michelle ran by me and kept encouraging me not to stop. She was just what I needed! THANKS MICHELLE! And poor Mary's shoes were too small. By the time she finished under her toenail was all black and I'm sure it will be falling off soon. Poor Mary. Anyways, I feel great. Someone to run with was just what I needed.

4 comments:

Cami Jo said...

You did AWESOME!!! Really- I was quite impressed. When I got home, that's what I told James. Not "hey- guess how I did today" but " Jill did awesome today! She ran the WHOLE thing!!!".

I'm glad you want to come with us. It's always fun with more!

Rolyndia said...

Congrat's on reaching your goal.

Michelle said...

Jill, you were awesome! I was amazed watching you because you made it look so easy. There I was wiped at the end and you looked like you could have kept going! I really enjoyed running with you. I hope you will be able to come with us again!

*I haven't figured out our time yet, but I will soon and let you know. :)*

Ivan, Jenna, and Allison said...

Congratulation Jill! You are inspiring! Keep up the good work.