Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Introducing myself

Hello my name is Jenna Chatterley, Jill Goffin Chatterley is my sister-in-law and invited me to this website and it is the most perfect timing. I am just starting back to working out, I started on Monday. My husband is starting his own exercise blog and I could proudly say that I didn't want to be in his blog because I was already in my own women's group!!!

I have an 8 month old little girl and I am working 3 nights a week as a nurse, so trying to figure out when to eat, eat healthy while I am working, sleep, watch my daughter, and workout is a stretch. I started back at the gym with weights and cardio this week. So far the working out is going well, but the eating is not the easiest while working nights - I just want french fries and they are so good a the hospital!!! Anybody out there have any experience with working night and how to structure an eating schedule???? I am clueless.

Also, if anyone wants to workout together, I live in Murray, Utah.

Happy to be supported by the ladies!
Jenna Chatterley

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Good luck with eating good at work! I have no tips. Sorry. I struggle with eating good at night, and I'm just sitting around at home! If all else fails for me, I just go to sleep. I heard something the other day though. It said, when you want something unhealthy to eat, tell yourself that you can have it ONLY AFTER you've eaten at least 2 other healthy items, such as an apple, or nuts. In mose cases, you'll have curved your appetite by then, and it will be a lot easier to stay away from the junk!

Cami Jo said...

Oh-and...if you do end up eating the unhealthy thing, after the 2 healthy things, you'll probably eat a lot less of it, and it won't be quite as bad!