Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks for the invite!

Thanks for letting me join your health and fitness blog! I know Melissa who knows Cami!

I am 28 years old and have a 3 1/2 year old and 18 month old. Naturally, I'm busy but it's no excuse not to take care of myself. Melissa was a great influence in pushing me to start running. I used to hate it but now love it. I cannot run as long as the rest of you. I am impressed that you can run 3 miles at once! I rest after 1 mile and that's with my 20 week pregnant running buddy, Stephanie! She has to wait for me! But I hope to run a 5k w/Melissa this August or September here in SLC.

I will not disclose my weight but I am 5'9" and wear size 12. Here is the most recent photo of me w/my baby pooch still in tact....the hardest of body parts for me to get rid of.



I am finally happy with the way I look but know that I can be even healthier and leaner and then I would be completely satisfied. My goal is to lose 25 pounds before I get pregnant again (only to gain it all back :) ) It is certainly more difficult for me to lose the baby weight the 2nd time around. My guilty flaw is SUGAR as well. But I also need to work on portion control.

My goals:
Run 3 times a week. At least 2 miles each time.
Continue doing Pilates/toning exercise 3 times weekly
Eat less sweets and smaller portions
Drink more water

No comments: