Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Goals...

I am almost there with my goals!!!

Today I ran 4 miles.  Goal is 6.

I ran a 9 minute 17 second mile.  Goal is 9 minutes.

I DID one pull-up.  Highlight of my week.

I pushed out 30 boy push-ups with no break.  Thought my eyeballs were going to pop out. Luckily they didn't.

I did a 2 1/2 minute plank.  Goal was 2 minutes.

I did a 3 minute wall-sit. Finally.

I swam the mile in 39 minutes. Goal was to just swim a mile.

I still can't do the splits!


I think I'm about there, which means I probably need to make some more fitness goals soon.  Any ideas???

3 comments:

RRDalley Family said...

Way to go Cami! I like the pull up goal. I'm going to add that one to my list. So I'm planning on running my first 5k sometime in the next 6 months. We could try to do it in under 30 mins?! Think about it!... Hopefully I'll have a chance to post tomorrow. I started a new core program and I'm no longer weighing myself. I'm going to take measurements instead. Yikes!

Michelle said...

Good job Cami! You are really doing well. I'm trying to think of something new for you to do...how about doing a walking hand stand? Those are pretty hard and can be fun. :D

RS Gold said...

Fighting.

I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/