Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't understand!

The last two weeks I have been really good about working out and eating healthy. I worked out last week for 6 days and this week will be 5 days, we got a puppy and I am getting no sleep so I figure 5 days is really good. But I have not lost a pound.

Michelle ~ I don't remember what kind of treadmill we had it has been to many years ago. I have been looking at Sole treadmills and have a friend who has done major research on treadmills and she said for the price it is as good as the other but Sole is cheaper.

You both are doing awesome and keep up the good work. I will keep plugging away at my workouts and eating hopefully figure it all out!

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

How frustrating!! I know how that feels. I'm sorry. It took me about 2 months of hard workouts, and eating great to see any change at all! It's hard to stay motivated when you aren't seeing change, but keep plugging away. It will pay off soon enough!

Michelle said...

*cry* I typed out this huge post and then my internet failed and I lost it. :(

Anyway, I'm sorry you didn't lose any weight! Maybe you lost inches instead that week? I took my circumference measurements back when we posted pictures, hoping that when we post those again, if I haven't lost a lot of weight then maybe I lost some inches. Just an idea for you!

I hope you get your treadmill!