Monday, February 7, 2011

My Turn











These are scary pictures, but Cami, I am taking the challenge to post before pictures. Hopefully my after pictures will look a lot better.
I took the Body Fat % test and found myself at 29%. Not bad, but could be a lot better, which I am working on it.
As for the 7 day detox I did, I gained 7 pounds. So I stopped and went back to what I was doing before. I also picked up the book Cinch! and LOVE IT!! I have been on the 5 day fast track and it has been so easy and I have so much energy, besides having 3 sick kids. On Thursday, I start the 25 day program of it.
I have been doing P90X every morning and on M/W been going to gym and running/walking on the treadmill for 1 hour. On T/Th mornings I go to our Ward bldg and workout with a group of ladies, the workouts are hard, but great.
My goals this week:
Continue to workout and follow Cinch!
Drink lots of water
Picture my end goal
Think positive
Have a great week everyone!!





3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

YEAH!!!!! Good for you! I think you look awesome to start with! Okay, so you sound like you are doing awsome with your workouts too! I would love to hear more about the Cinch program. What's in the 5-day fast track thing, and what's the program about? I've never heard of it. Is it more food or exercising?? Just curious. Good luck!!!

Rolyndia said...

Cami ~ Thanks for the compliment.

I will try later tonight to post about Cinch! It really is easy so far and it is a blend of food and exercising.

Michelle said...

You look great Rolyndia!! (I'm the fat chick out of the group lol). Your workouts sound intense but good, way to go! I'd love to hear more about the Cinch program too when you get a minute. :D