Thursday, January 8, 2009

20 weeks along...

So, It's a new year, and I'm going to try and recover from this last month of SUGAR!!!! I am 20 weeks along now, and have gained a total of 3 pounds. I kind of popped over the Holidays, and am starting to look pregnant. (I think you realize that you are starting to show when you accidentally slam your belly in the car door. Yup. Done that more than once already.) Anyway, I'm measuring at 19, which is pretty close to where I'm at, so that is good. I am still exercising 6 days a week, but I need to layoff the sugar. I've been doing much better with eating healthy since we came home from Utah last week, but I need to be really strict with myself, since I am not as disciplined when I am pregnant! As for the exercising, I will start going back to the gym next week, 2 times a week, I'll walk twice a week for an hour, and do the elipticle for 20-30 minutes the other 2 days. I've had to slow it down a little, since I'm much more out of breath than I use to be, but I'm sure that's normal.



So...how are you girls doing???

1 comment:

Rolyndia said...

You amaze me. I am sure you look amazing for being 4 (1/2) months along. I would love to see a current picture. Keep up the great work and I know once you have the baby you will bounce right back with no problems.