Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello fellow Being Healthy and Loving It Sisters

Well, I have lost a total of 8 pounds in 4 1/2 weeks. Not bad I must say so myself. I have a few more to go, but I am feeling great. People are starting to notice and at first I was not happy about that. Let me explain, my first thought was "Man, I must be bigger than I thought!!!". But I have come to realize, that I truly was and that I am okay with it because I am loosing the weight and LOVING IT!! I tried on a skirt (super cute and cheap from Kohl's, I think I only paid 5 for it on clearance) I bought about 8 months or so ago and I could zip and it looked good, not great, a little tight around the hips, but I know in the next 2 -3 weeks I will be wearing it. WATCH OUT HERE I COME!!! (LOL). Any way, I hope all of you are having great success and can't wait to hear about all of your success!!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!!

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

I have those same thoughts. Man... I wonder what I MUST have looked like! Not that I mind the compliments, because that's great, but you know. Anyway- thanks for the motivation. I hope the skirt fits!!! That really is exciting!