Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's been a while

Im so glad to see that Jenna joined. I like your idea about the sweet peas. Ill have to try them. I have been hooked on dried bananas right now. You should give those a try. They are a crunchy chip like treat :)
I think that we should all do a post with our pictures and where we live so we can get to know everyone a little better. And if we know where we live we can help eachother with workouts. Maybe meeting at the gym or for a run, or watching someones kids so they can go.
I was reading what Lisa wrote and I totally understand where she is coming from. It seemes like every two to three weeks after you start working out you hit a wall. The excitement and fun of something new is gone and its hard to get motivated. The only thing that helps me is finding a friend to workout with. I have not been very good this week about working out so I decided to go with Cami and Michelle (blog members) on Saturday. They are both much better runners than I am but hey, what better motivation. Hopefully they will let me continue to run with them and give me the kick in the behind I desperatly need right now.

So here is my picture and where I live. I'd love to see what all of you look like and get to know you a little better.

Well, you can tell Im the one always taking the pictures because this is the only one I can find with me in it. Thats me, my husband Eric, and daughter Ayden. I live in Pocatello and my blog address is jchatterley.blogspot.com. If you guys have a blog I'd love to see it. It would be a good way to get to know eachother better. Maybe we should add them to the links on the side like cami did.

5 comments:

Cami Jo said...

What a good idea to add our pictures and blogs. Anyone is welcome to add their own blog link to the side. I was going to do more, but never found the time.

Jill, I'm pretty sure you'll be surprised at how well you will be able to keep up with us. We're really not that great of runners! But it is nice to go with someone else because it helps keep me going. If I was alone, I would stop way before I should! But when someone else is going by my side, I feel a little lazy if I slow them down, so it keeps me moving! Saturday will be great! You'll see!

Melissa E Photography said...

Welcome Jill! I'll add my blog so we can all get to know each other a little better. Great idea!

Michelle said...

Cami is right, exercising with friends really gives you that extra push and motivation. Hey, and maybe we'll make you run in the front. That way if you slow down, we can kick you in the behind. ;)

See you on Saturday!

Rolyndia said...

Welcome to the group. I love the picture of your family.

Ivan, Jenna, and Allison said...

Jill, I know what you mean about being the picture taker. I force Ivan to take picts of me or I ask a passing hiker to take our picture, otherwise it is just Ivan and Allison pictures - the plague of motherhood - all of the work, with none of the glory!